-californicaton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
thea j. cohen
administrator
marissa kelly
administrator
Latest topics
» Become our friend
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 EmptyПон Яну 09, 2017 3:07 am by Thea J. Cohen.

» Промяна на лик
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 EmptyНед Юни 14, 2015 4:53 pm by Paige

» sophia & alexander
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 EmptyНед Май 10, 2015 9:20 pm by sophia.

»  i'm not going to give the first hug hun |Cohen sisters|
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 EmptyСъб Май 09, 2015 3:02 pm by Thea J. Cohen.

» Cohen's house
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 EmptyНед Май 03, 2015 1:37 pm by Nathan Cohen

» danger never looked so sweet
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 EmptyСъб Май 02, 2015 3:23 pm by jaden.

» Starbucks
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 EmptyВто Апр 28, 2015 7:57 pm by - alek.

» "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 EmptyПон Апр 27, 2015 12:33 pm by auburn g. maverick

» I fear the fire, burning below. It is gonna trick you, swallow you whole. Maybe you should go? Cause I can not control it. And it wants to kill you, it wants to tear you apart.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 EmptyНед Апр 26, 2015 6:02 pm by auburn g. maverick

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

2 posters

Страница 4 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Empty "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nm1lw5P4MB1szaa83
Шегуваш ли се...
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Върнете се в началото Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Съб Апр 11, 2015 9:54 am

Няма за какво. Казах ти... Приеми го като подарък.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_nkr3k75Wqm1ty525so8_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Съб Апр 11, 2015 5:13 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nl8q4dc3C01ssq6d0
Правиш твърде много подаръци на момиче, което не познаваш. Защо?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Съб Апр 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Трябва ли да имам причина?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nko3ntaeYK1ra843y
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Съб Апр 11, 2015 5:47 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nl8p9wGewQ1ssq6d0
Предполагам, че не.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Съб Апр 11, 2015 6:11 pm

И аз така предположих.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_nfgtzrBtbt1rsc3z0o5_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Съб Апр 11, 2015 8:25 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nl8orv6IUI1ssq6d0
Какво ще кажеш да отидем някъде?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Съб Апр 11, 2015 10:18 pm

Къде ти се ходи?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_n3400uBStS1rbtgivo3_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Нед Апр 12, 2015 9:55 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nl8pe1iR9r1ssq6d0
Надявах се ти да имаш някаква идея.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Нед Апр 12, 2015 7:30 pm

Дообре, хайде.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_narum5r0X21ref2tpo4_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Нед Апр 12, 2015 9:51 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nijow8TzS11sbxpxd
И къде отиваме?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Нед Апр 12, 2015 10:22 pm

Ще видиш, нетърпеливке.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_nc0zxcau041r900yso1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Нед Апр 12, 2015 10:43 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nijov3QgMS1sbxpxd
Добре, ще ми кажеш ли поне как се оказа сред тези хора? Изобщо не приличаш на убиец.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Нед Апр 12, 2015 10:53 pm

Това е просто усещане, Обърн. Осъзнаваш, че владеенето на нечии живот в ръцете ти ти харесва. Осъзнаваш, че всъщност можеш да контролираш Живота и Смъртта.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nm1u41Fhgb1t3vco0
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Нед Апр 12, 2015 10:56 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nijouamWYf1sbxpxd
И все пак има причина. Нещо се е случило и това усещане се е появило.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Нед Апр 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Много неща се случват. Твоят живот е жив пример.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nm1tndOEwJ1t3vco0
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Нед Апр 12, 2015 11:01 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nijouwsO6a1sbxpxd
Избягваш въпроса.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Нед Апр 12, 2015 11:05 pm

Наистина си прозорлива.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_nmjw4k9qw21qetpq0o7_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Нед Апр 12, 2015 11:24 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nijp2l3Q291sbxpxd
Виж, не си длъжен да отговаряш, щом не искаш.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Нед Апр 12, 2015 11:27 pm

А ти защо се интересуваш толкова?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_nlxjlyh0UT1qhwprbo5_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Нед Апр 12, 2015 11:33 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nijp32lOMH1sbxpxd
Просто поддържам разговора. Не обичам тишината.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Нед Апр 12, 2015 11:39 pm

Можеш да говориш за себе си, ако искаш.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_nlhcbd5Hl81tedgblo5_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Нед Апр 12, 2015 11:48 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nijp47y0d61sbxpxd
Не обичам да говоря за себе си... вече.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Нед Апр 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Тогава за какво говориш обикновено?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_nlbdq7JQDB1u7ijm4o1_500
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Нед Апр 12, 2015 11:58 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nijp6dLvGG1sbxpxd
Обикновено не ми се налага.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 12:03 am

Почти стигнахме, така че тишината няма да те притеснява.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 4 Tumblr_n80wi3O4zf1qbbseto4_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 4 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Върнете се в началото