-californicaton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
thea j. cohen
administrator
marissa kelly
administrator
Latest topics
» Become our friend
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle EmptyПон Яну 09, 2017 3:07 am by Thea J. Cohen.

» Промяна на лик
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle EmptyНед Юни 14, 2015 4:53 pm by Paige

» sophia & alexander
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle EmptyНед Май 10, 2015 9:20 pm by sophia.

»  i'm not going to give the first hug hun |Cohen sisters|
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle EmptyСъб Май 09, 2015 3:02 pm by Thea J. Cohen.

» Cohen's house
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle EmptyНед Май 03, 2015 1:37 pm by Nathan Cohen

» danger never looked so sweet
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle EmptyСъб Май 02, 2015 3:23 pm by jaden.

» Starbucks
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle EmptyВто Апр 28, 2015 7:57 pm by - alek.

» "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle EmptyПон Апр 27, 2015 12:33 pm by auburn g. maverick

» I fear the fire, burning below. It is gonna trick you, swallow you whole. Maybe you should go? Cause I can not control it. And it wants to kill you, it wants to tear you apart.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle EmptyНед Апр 26, 2015 6:02 pm by auburn g. maverick

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

2 posters

Страница 1 от 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Empty "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:16 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_inline_nm1lw5P4MB1szaa83
Шегуваш ли се...
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Върнете се в началото Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Не съм от хората, които се шегуват.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_inline_nij28xJl9e1szdm0w
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:24 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_inline_nm1l7l7hFF1szaa83
Логично, почти същото е като външния ти вид... Изобщо не е на убиец.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Нали знаеш какво казват.. Тихите води са най-дълбоки.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_nfdre3OtoH1qh6p68o9_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:37 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_inline_nm1l2dldLL1szaa83
Май съм го чувала.. Е, какво.. Ще тръгваме ли?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:41 pm

След теб.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_nbceo6MENH1r1shx8o2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:45 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_inline_nm1n2gZOkK1szaa83
Но аз не знам къде отиваме.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:50 pm

А къде искаш?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_nbifgverE31qggrzoo2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 10:13 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_ne4mn50QfQ1qhwqkfo6_250
Мисля, че знаеш къде.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 10:25 pm

Все още не съм се научил да чета мисли..
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_n1f0xwE9hj1qmw3xso3_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 10:31 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_nm1rbcWwyK1u7ijm4o2_r1_250
Ти сигурен ли си, че си един от тях?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 10:32 pm

След малко ще ме накараш да те убия, за да бъдеш сигурна.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_n18a1fMyKW1qbkl1no2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 10:40 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_nlykcj3Cw11rvnq90o4_250
Обсебена съм от идеята за Ада.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 10:41 pm

Всеки, който е част от Ада, е обсебен от него.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_naa4ssK5l91r900yso6_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 10:45 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_njsn0qsseh1u9sin9o5_250
Но аз вярвам, че хората заслужават да бъдат наказани заради греховете си.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 10:49 pm

Понякога греховете изглеждат като удоволствия за някои, а не като нарушаване на закони.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_nk97mzwPtb1tytt7ho7_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:00 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_njdec6RSgU1srxi9mo2_250
Трябва ли да си толкова директен?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:02 pm

Проблем ли имаш?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_inline_n48tx4wBcc1rtt4v3
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:04 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_njdec6RSgU1srxi9mo3_250
Струва ми се, че смесваш личното с професионалното.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Не винаги "личното" съществува.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_nmc8euc0Ql1tgpjrao5_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:12 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_nj3e5nBgOI1u0jbcto3_250
Скъпи.. Личното винаги съществува, друг е въпросът дали го признаваш или не.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:14 pm

Както кажеш, любов.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_n2zmsuZk541qeey9xo3_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:19 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_niv9cyntwU1u6uy18o4_250
На твое място не бих използвала тази дума.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:20 pm

И защо?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_n11mrsi2FC1ref2tpo4_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:27 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle Tumblr_ngldh1rVhZ1qdoecso8_250
Първо трябва да си го заслужиш.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 1 от 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Върнете се в началото