-californicaton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
thea j. cohen
administrator
marissa kelly
administrator
Latest topics
» Become our friend
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 EmptyПон Яну 09, 2017 3:07 am by Thea J. Cohen.

» Промяна на лик
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 EmptyНед Юни 14, 2015 4:53 pm by Paige

» sophia & alexander
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 EmptyНед Май 10, 2015 9:20 pm by sophia.

»  i'm not going to give the first hug hun |Cohen sisters|
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 EmptyСъб Май 09, 2015 3:02 pm by Thea J. Cohen.

» Cohen's house
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 EmptyНед Май 03, 2015 1:37 pm by Nathan Cohen

» danger never looked so sweet
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 EmptyСъб Май 02, 2015 3:23 pm by jaden.

» Starbucks
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 EmptyВто Апр 28, 2015 7:57 pm by - alek.

» "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 EmptyПон Апр 27, 2015 12:33 pm by auburn g. maverick

» I fear the fire, burning below. It is gonna trick you, swallow you whole. Maybe you should go? Cause I can not control it. And it wants to kill you, it wants to tear you apart.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 EmptyНед Апр 26, 2015 6:02 pm by auburn g. maverick

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

2 posters

Страница 2 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Empty "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nm1lw5P4MB1szaa83
Шегуваш ли се...
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Върнете се в началото Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:28 pm

Със сигурност вече съм го заслужил.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nfdre3OtoH1qh6p68o5_r2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:42 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_ngjb6yKAVq1sqn4ayo3_250
Не, не си.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:55 pm

И как според теб мога да го заслужа?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_n29lfvDvPX1s8ai35o3_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 11:59 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nfvfarzMm01qiizywo3_r1_250
Защо те интересува?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Вто Апр 07, 2015 12:10 am

Чисто любопитство.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_n29lfvDvPX1s8ai35o5_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Вто Апр 07, 2015 9:32 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nlu3akncya1u7ijm4o3_250
Ами.. Честно казано нямам отговор на въпроса ти.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Вто Апр 07, 2015 1:12 pm

Защо ли ти е изобщо..
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_ndlrc3rxok1rhuy99o5_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Вто Апр 07, 2015 1:32 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nlkr5q7f571u8tzr1o4_250
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Сря Апр 08, 2015 12:26 pm

Имам чувството, че ще се откажеш след малко.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nij221e3481szdm0w
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Сря Апр 08, 2015 8:46 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nkyje1TaLy1twiqmko2_250
Иска ти се.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Сря Апр 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Какво по-точно искаш, Обърн?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nekpw5D8v51tf9dauo7_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Сря Апр 08, 2015 11:31 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nj9fo1OfAt1rc2s1ao7_250
Да бъда една от вас.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Сря Апр 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Защо?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_ndlrc3rxok1rhuy99o1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Сря Апр 08, 2015 11:54 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nj4m224opZ1t27ahco1_250
Задължително ли е да има причина?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Сря Апр 08, 2015 11:59 pm

Да.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nf6i4yLbrM1qebbs7o7_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 12:06 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nj3e5nBgOI1u0jbcto5_250
Вие сте расисти.. Човек трябва да е свободен да изразява себе си, дори ако единственият му начин е чрез убийство.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 12:07 am

Не изглеждаш като човек, който изразява себе си чрез убийство.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nbn10ncU6X1qeey9xo6_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 12:10 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nj3e5nBgOI1u0jbcto3_250
И ти не изглеждаш като убиец, но явно има изключения.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 12:13 am

Убивала ли си някога?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nc9ih7HZkn1qipa7uo1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 12:19 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_niwvy49v6Q1qe7736o8_250
Не, но съм присъствала на убийство.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 12:22 am

Чие?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nbyrjprmXl1qetpq0o1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 9:26 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_niyfk6FKFN1rhuy99o4_250
Какво значение има? Нали все е убийство.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Просто ми кажи.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nak078LKok1qeey9xo1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 1:24 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nifmvg6KjK1rc2s1ao5_250
Убиха баща ми.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Успяха ли да намерят убийците?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 2 Tumblr_nanou0btFg1syufsqo1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 2 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Върнете се в началото