-californicaton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
thea j. cohen
administrator
marissa kelly
administrator
Latest topics
» Become our friend
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 EmptyПон Яну 09, 2017 3:07 am by Thea J. Cohen.

» Промяна на лик
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 EmptyНед Юни 14, 2015 4:53 pm by Paige

» sophia & alexander
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 EmptyНед Май 10, 2015 9:20 pm by sophia.

»  i'm not going to give the first hug hun |Cohen sisters|
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 EmptyСъб Май 09, 2015 3:02 pm by Thea J. Cohen.

» Cohen's house
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 EmptyНед Май 03, 2015 1:37 pm by Nathan Cohen

» danger never looked so sweet
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 EmptyСъб Май 02, 2015 3:23 pm by jaden.

» Starbucks
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 EmptyВто Апр 28, 2015 7:57 pm by - alek.

» "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 EmptyПон Апр 27, 2015 12:33 pm by auburn g. maverick

» I fear the fire, burning below. It is gonna trick you, swallow you whole. Maybe you should go? Cause I can not control it. And it wants to kill you, it wants to tear you apart.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 EmptyНед Апр 26, 2015 6:02 pm by auburn g. maverick

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

2 posters

Страница 3 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Empty "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nm1lw5P4MB1szaa83
Шегуваш ли се...
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Върнете се в началото Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 1:54 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nic0faI7yq1r0evofo5_r2_250
Убиецът. Беше сам и нямам представа. Отказаха се, заради това реших сама да го открия.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 1:57 pm

Значи затова искаш да станеш част от.. нас?!
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_n29lfvDvPX1s8ai35o4_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 2:45 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_ngldh1rVhZ1qdoecso10_250
Разкри ме.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Няма да го намериш, Обърн.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_n6jxth89du1qalhmdo5_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 3:08 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nglptuy16F1taa7qgo4_250
Няма ли да ми помогнеш?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 3:22 pm

Искаш ли да ти помогна?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nhj4fmUQeL1rmkz7ao7_r2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 5:58 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_n0njo0v5j21rsc3z0o5_250
Надявах се...
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 7:42 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nhj4fmUQeL1rmkz7ao6_r3_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 8:57 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nmcex4gKae1skcw00o2_r1_250
Какво ли очаквах и аз.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 9:05 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nbt9lc7AAM1t27ahco3_250
Ще ти помогна.
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 9:08 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_na0symygQN1qhm3wgo1_250
Наистина?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Да... Предполагам.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_n9gzw7GtuO1s6o3wdo6_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 9:19 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_n9t5570EsN1twiqmko1_r1_250
Не си длъжен, ако не искаш.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Ще ти помогна, Обърн.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nfgtzrBtbt1rsc3z0o3_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 10:04 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nc2df5Oh1z1su9sqfo8_r2_500
Не знам какво да кажа.. Благодаря ти.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 10:31 pm

Приеми го като подарък за добре дошла.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nie74sbgX61skcw00o4_r2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 09, 2015 11:06 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nkw9uvvRIv1rdlm3eo9_r1_250
Но аз не съм убивала до този момент.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Все някога ще ти се наложи да го направиш.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_na3eanRk081rr9dcxo9_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пет Апр 10, 2015 10:02 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nkuhg60zxA1qg94hko7_400
А ако откажа да го направя?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пет Апр 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Не е конкурс по желание.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nhj4fmUQeL1rmkz7ao1_250
Ако станеш една от нас, нямаш друг избор.
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пет Апр 10, 2015 1:47 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_n9oibc0zhQ1rpsuq5o3_250
Къде попаднах...
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пет Апр 10, 2015 10:13 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_nk499vWMdv1tb19mbo2_500
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пет Апр 10, 2015 11:08 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nl8p12SLHe1ssq6d0
Ще бъдеш ли до мен, когато този момент настъпи? Обещаваш ли да го направиш, ако аз не успея?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Съб Апр 11, 2015 12:16 am

Да...
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_ngqr38Hpat1skcw00o3_250
Обещавам ти.
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Съб Апр 11, 2015 9:32 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nl8pc1YSsT1ssq6d0
В такъв случай, че трябва да открия начин, по който да ти се отблагодаря.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 3 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Върнете се в началото