-californicaton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
thea j. cohen
administrator
marissa kelly
administrator
Latest topics
» Become our friend
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 EmptyПон Яну 09, 2017 3:07 am by Thea J. Cohen.

» Промяна на лик
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 EmptyНед Юни 14, 2015 4:53 pm by Paige

» sophia & alexander
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 EmptyНед Май 10, 2015 9:20 pm by sophia.

»  i'm not going to give the first hug hun |Cohen sisters|
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 EmptyСъб Май 09, 2015 3:02 pm by Thea J. Cohen.

» Cohen's house
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 EmptyНед Май 03, 2015 1:37 pm by Nathan Cohen

» danger never looked so sweet
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 EmptyСъб Май 02, 2015 3:23 pm by jaden.

» Starbucks
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 EmptyВто Апр 28, 2015 7:57 pm by - alek.

» "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 EmptyПон Апр 27, 2015 12:33 pm by auburn g. maverick

» I fear the fire, burning below. It is gonna trick you, swallow you whole. Maybe you should go? Cause I can not control it. And it wants to kill you, it wants to tear you apart.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 EmptyНед Апр 26, 2015 6:02 pm by auburn g. maverick

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

2 posters

Страница 5 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Empty "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_nm1lw5P4MB1szaa83
Шегуваш ли се...
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Върнете се в началото Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 12:05 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_nijp6shob01sbxpxd
И сега ще ми кажеш ли кое е това тайно място, на което ме водиш?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 12:08 am

Ще ти хареса. А и може би ще ти даде отговорите на някои от въпросите ти.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_nkyvv3Zdbf1qetpq0o4_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 12:11 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_nijp8003EU1sbxpxd
Това не е достатъчно.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 12:14 am

На теб трудно може да се угоди.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_nkt6xn9vVk1rxofjho7_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 12:20 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_nijp9bm3R61sbxpxd
Не е вярно.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 12:25 am

Няма да ми повярваш, така или иначе.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_narum5r0X21ref2tpo2_250
Но както и да е.. Стигнахме.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_mmyhpvxUIY1s5jeldo6_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 12:40 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_nijp15O86W1sbxpxd
Това място...
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 12:55 am

Сестра ми откри това място. Идвахме тук почти всеки ден, наистина го обичаше.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_na8ylrkzzC1qg94hko7_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 9:02 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_nbp4wpV7Cn1r9fwpao2_r1_250
Използваш минало време. Тя... Мъртва ли е?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 1:43 pm

Да, тя...
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_nmc8euc0Ql1tgpjrao7_r1_250
Убиха я.
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 2:19 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_naiigi6VB81twiqmko8_250
Съжалявам.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Недей. Всеки си има трагедия в живота. Това е моята.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_n6wtb123IB1td5lw8o3_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 2:57 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_na5jrcCHIe1t27ahco5_250
Това не променя факта, че са отнели нещо от теб.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 3:43 pm

Съжалението също няма да го промени.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_nkyvv3Zdbf1qetpq0o5_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 3:56 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_nab7yhSBAD1twiqmko1_250
Но може да те накара да се почувстваш по-добре.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Теб кара ли те да се почувстваш по-добре?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_ngzh9nXIv71qebbs7o2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 4:22 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_nhgd7hCfJX1twiqmko2_250
Честно казано не знам.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 4:24 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_ngzh9nXIv71qebbs7o4_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 4:31 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_nlag77lpqH1sopmsmo3_250
Не е чак толкова забавно..
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Ти си първият човек, когото водя тук след смъртта ѝ. Не искам обстановката да е тягостна.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_n7mpaiMiSC1t27ahco4_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 4:49 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_nbhtc5oBkQ1twiqmko1_250
Защо избра мен?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Вярваш или не, си приличаме повече, отколкото някога ще подозираш.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_n7mpaiMiSC1t27ahco6_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 4:54 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_naxrzwdV3x1twiqmko8_250
Нима?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Сама ще разбереш някой ден.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_nko4th4SZH1qdhizao8_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 5:00 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 5 Tumblr_nhvupzov4S1qfcc9mo4_250
Май имаш дългосрочни планове.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 5 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Върнете се в началото