-californicaton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
thea j. cohen
administrator
marissa kelly
administrator
Latest topics
» Become our friend
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 EmptyПон Яну 09, 2017 3:07 am by Thea J. Cohen.

» Промяна на лик
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 EmptyНед Юни 14, 2015 4:53 pm by Paige

» sophia & alexander
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 EmptyНед Май 10, 2015 9:20 pm by sophia.

»  i'm not going to give the first hug hun |Cohen sisters|
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 EmptyСъб Май 09, 2015 3:02 pm by Thea J. Cohen.

» Cohen's house
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 EmptyНед Май 03, 2015 1:37 pm by Nathan Cohen

» danger never looked so sweet
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 EmptyСъб Май 02, 2015 3:23 pm by jaden.

» Starbucks
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 EmptyВто Апр 28, 2015 7:57 pm by - alek.

» "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 EmptyПон Апр 27, 2015 12:33 pm by auburn g. maverick

» I fear the fire, burning below. It is gonna trick you, swallow you whole. Maybe you should go? Cause I can not control it. And it wants to kill you, it wants to tear you apart.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 EmptyНед Апр 26, 2015 6:02 pm by auburn g. maverick

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

2 posters

Страница 8 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Empty "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nm1lw5P4MB1szaa83
Шегуваш ли се...
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Върнете се в началото Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Вто Апр 14, 2015 11:56 pm

Не обичам да правя дългосрочни планове.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_n0eeh7TyuM1r7iuwlo4_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 16, 2015 4:57 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nkbm8qNqME1sky790
Тогава в краткосрочен?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Какво по-точно искаш?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_nmogzbNNqz1tf9dauo3_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 16, 2015 8:53 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nkbmxak6QU1sky790
Просто те предизвиквам.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Ако искаш, направо ще играем на Истина или предизвикателство и след това може да си намерим пясъчник, в който да си направим замък.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_nmifowBww91qebbs7o2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 16, 2015 9:04 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nkbn1yVlR21sky790
Давай.. Забавлявай се с глупавото момиче.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 16, 2015 9:16 pm

Нямах предвид, че си глупава, Обърн; просто се шегувах.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_nlxjlyh0UT1qhwprbo5_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 16, 2015 10:03 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nkbnbrf8mo1sky790
Не ти се получи.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Извини ме тогава.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_naw8dwpb4q1sbfrg6
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 16, 2015 10:46 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nkbnaqCzgJ1sky790
Извинен си.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Благодаря, за което.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nb53otZCm01so30uk
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 16, 2015 11:01 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_mvmmf0bQYS1r9r93jo2_250
Чу ли това? Кой друг знае за това място?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Не знам; мислех, че никой друг не знае за това място.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_nfyxxaEe8P1rhuy99o3_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 16, 2015 11:28 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nkbnqhJbuK1sky790
Какво ще правим?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 16, 2015 11:39 pm

Спокойно, Обърн. Аз съм тук.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_myyg5vAK651qk3tk3o1_250
Нищо няма да се случи, просто ще си тръгнем.
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Чет Апр 16, 2015 11:41 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_mxsbtcCMeU1qd10myo1_250
Явно е било някое животно.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Чет Апр 16, 2015 11:46 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_ncsnoczl3K1t27ahco1_500
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пет Апр 17, 2015 12:03 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_msv7x8HmJh1rusjpbo5_r1_250
Добре.. Това е доста неловка ситуация.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пет Апр 17, 2015 12:24 am

Не знаех, че можеш да се изплашиш толкова лесно.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_mojugkjzro1qz4rgp
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пет Апр 17, 2015 1:17 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_ni8iygpsDi1scgyp8
Вече знаеш.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пет Апр 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Хайде, ще те изпратя до вас.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nij221e3481szdm0w
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пет Апр 17, 2015 9:19 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_ni8iwhD4im1scgyp8
Мога и сама да се прибера.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пет Апр 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Не се инати.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_njml05n6Or1rwivlyo7_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пет Апр 17, 2015 9:56 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_ni8j03duYG1scgyp8
Да не ти пука за мен?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пет Апр 17, 2015 10:11 pm

Просто искам да знам, че си се прибрала вкъщи без проблеми.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 8 Tumblr_nfz6qaUtVN1qgwn27o5_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 8 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Върнете се в началото