-californicaton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
thea j. cohen
administrator
marissa kelly
administrator
Latest topics
» Become our friend
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 EmptyПон Яну 09, 2017 3:07 am by Thea J. Cohen.

» Промяна на лик
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 EmptyНед Юни 14, 2015 4:53 pm by Paige

» sophia & alexander
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 EmptyНед Май 10, 2015 9:20 pm by sophia.

»  i'm not going to give the first hug hun |Cohen sisters|
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 EmptyСъб Май 09, 2015 3:02 pm by Thea J. Cohen.

» Cohen's house
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 EmptyНед Май 03, 2015 1:37 pm by Nathan Cohen

» danger never looked so sweet
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 EmptyСъб Май 02, 2015 3:23 pm by jaden.

» Starbucks
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 EmptyВто Апр 28, 2015 7:57 pm by - alek.

» "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 EmptyПон Апр 27, 2015 12:33 pm by auburn g. maverick

» I fear the fire, burning below. It is gonna trick you, swallow you whole. Maybe you should go? Cause I can not control it. And it wants to kill you, it wants to tear you apart.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 EmptyНед Апр 26, 2015 6:02 pm by auburn g. maverick

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

2 posters

Страница 6 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Empty "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_nm1lw5P4MB1szaa83
Шегуваш ли се...
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Върнете се в началото Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Просто предположения.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nk34r4phdO1rl53x2o2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 5:20 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nb0triIpmX1qg3f0qo3_250
Само? Или има нещо общо с това, че ти е приятно да срещнеш някой като теб самия?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Защо изглеждаш толкова доволна от това?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nk2mgot6Rk1tf9dauo3_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 5:53 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_navvzgNoV21twiqmko2_r1_250
Бих го нарекла щастие.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Щастие?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nk2mgot6Rk1tf9dauo5_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 6:04 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nawy7yyl2L1twiqmko3_250
Не ми казвай, че не знаеш какво означава.

Последната промяна е направена от auburn g. maverick на Пон Апр 13, 2015 6:08 pm; мнението е било променяно общо 1 път
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Знам какво означава, само не разбирам защо си щастлива.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_mvgrgpH2Kn1sciw80o1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 6:19 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_niphloaZVE1r8ebqgo5_r1_250
Не знам. Може би е заради мястото.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Щом казваш. Радвай се.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nhvs7yhtQR1t27ahco4_250
Имаш хубава усмивка.
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 6:55 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nb4nxatpGS1tjt9tco3_250
А как да те накарам да се усмихнеш?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Не знам; усмихни се и може усмивката ти да се окаже заразителна.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_mqgvmvitxj1rr4o07o2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 8:48 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nhg5liuezo1qetpq0o1_250
Не можеш просто да кажеш на някой да се усмихне и да очакваш чудо.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 8:56 pm

Сигурна ли си? Защото преди малко се случи точно това.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_n8fg686Q4v1ruc0fq
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 9:15 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nab7mxnQNA1t27ahco4_250
Може би се случват чудеса все пак.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Може би.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_njf4hbuaQN1qetpq0o1_r2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 9:55 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nf3m5iV5Rt1t0nvqbo2_250
Хей.. Не губи тази усмивка, моля те.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Ти си първата, която ме моли за подобно нещо.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nb9um8ALl61rr4o07o4_500
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 10:20 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_ncvm2rbKrz1twiqmko3_250
На мен ли ми се струва или ти за втори път ме наричаш "първата" за нещо, което ти се случва?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 10:32 pm

За втори път е. Което си е постижение.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nit1pyKtVo1sna7bvo4_500
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 10:40 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_mz6224zx9V1rsc3z0o4_250
Знаеш ли, че си първият убиец, който срещам и който притежава поне малко останала човечност в себе си?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Не се подвеждай по това, Обърн. Няма да ти донесе нищо хубаво.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_nipap22YGV1rlr2dlo4_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 10:53 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_n13gltBLIS1trhs8to5_r1_250
Мисля, че е късно за това предупреждение.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 10:59 pm

Все още имаш време да се спасиш.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_niidokSxNl1shhsj9o3_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 11:19 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_mx73pbm0rB1r6klpgo1_250
Да се спася от какво по-точно?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 11:29 pm

От мен.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 6 Tumblr_ni9z3p5AZb1s3w3hdo1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 6 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Върнете се в началото