-californicaton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
thea j. cohen
administrator
marissa kelly
administrator
Latest topics
» Become our friend
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 EmptyПон Яну 09, 2017 3:07 am by Thea J. Cohen.

» Промяна на лик
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 EmptyНед Юни 14, 2015 4:53 pm by Paige

» sophia & alexander
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 EmptyНед Май 10, 2015 9:20 pm by sophia.

»  i'm not going to give the first hug hun |Cohen sisters|
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 EmptyСъб Май 09, 2015 3:02 pm by Thea J. Cohen.

» Cohen's house
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 EmptyНед Май 03, 2015 1:37 pm by Nathan Cohen

» danger never looked so sweet
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 EmptyСъб Май 02, 2015 3:23 pm by jaden.

» Starbucks
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 EmptyВто Апр 28, 2015 7:57 pm by - alek.

» "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 EmptyПон Апр 27, 2015 12:33 pm by auburn g. maverick

» I fear the fire, burning below. It is gonna trick you, swallow you whole. Maybe you should go? Cause I can not control it. And it wants to kill you, it wants to tear you apart.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 EmptyНед Апр 26, 2015 6:02 pm by auburn g. maverick

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

2 posters

Страница 7 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Empty "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 06, 2015 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_nm1lw5P4MB1szaa83
Шегуваш ли се...
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Върнете се в началото Go down

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 11:33 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_n158sz9VoB1trhs8to2_250
Но аз не искам да го правя, Кайл.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Empty Re: "I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 11:40 pm

Все трябва да имаш някакво чувство за самосъхранение.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_n9tunz02KJ1sqtm52o8_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 11:42 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_mx4k9hkREG1rbyc0uo3_r1_250
Не и от теб.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 11:44 pm

Защо? Какво се опитваш да постигнеш?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_nia59lKV3O1tws7lvo5_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 11:46 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_n1jykfIlds1rg3a8zo1_r1_250
Нищо. Просто ти вярвам, че не би ме наранил.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Пон Апр 13, 2015 11:50 pm

Не би трябвало.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_ndt6qgPChC1qipa7uo2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Пон Апр 13, 2015 11:57 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_mxolc529mC1qgbguro2_r1_250
Ако смяташе да го направиш, щеше да си.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Вто Апр 14, 2015 12:01 am

Не обичам да избързвам.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_ngjur2o4ZK1s6pbu3o2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Вто Апр 14, 2015 12:04 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_n2xa1nAnMT1rwivlyo3_250
И така да е. Просто ще ми направиш услуга.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Вто Апр 14, 2015 12:07 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_ngzh9nXIv71qebbs7o3_250
Наричаш го услуга?
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Вто Апр 14, 2015 12:17 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_n32blzMabb1r7mv2ko4_r1_250
Има още доста неща, които не знаеш за мен.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Вто Апр 14, 2015 12:20 am

Като например?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_nhrqxrltIZ1tf9dauo8_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Вто Апр 14, 2015 12:32 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_msrsl1UcRD1qjs54zo10_r1_250
Откъде си сигурен, че преди това не съм била на фаза опит за самоубийство?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Вто Апр 14, 2015 12:39 am

Сериозно.. Била ли си?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_n93zulq8Mh1ty525so2_500
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Вто Апр 14, 2015 9:21 am

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_nfgiixgCVW1qhwprbo7_r1_250
Може би... за известно време.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Вто Апр 14, 2015 10:09 am

И как се спаси от тази фаза?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_ngy5z8Cq6w1tpkw4ko6_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Вто Апр 14, 2015 5:41 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_nj1u0c4G1n1ru4e7e
Ако не съм способна да убия някого, мислиш ли, че имам достатъчно воля да посегна на себе си?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Вто Апр 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Едното е различно от другото.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_nmjw4k9qw21qetpq0o1_r2_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Вто Апр 14, 2015 10:28 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mtp3vmv8rn1snbkln
Може би леко те излъгах.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Вто Апр 14, 2015 10:35 pm

За кое?
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_ngifz21ugL1sw3028o3_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Вто Апр 14, 2015 10:47 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mtp7rmxt9K1snbkln
Не съм сигурна дали бяха склонна на самоубийство.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Вто Апр 14, 2015 11:10 pm

Забрави за това, Обърн.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_n54t34VgZ91rsc3z0o3_250
Не е важно дали си била склонна, или не.
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Вто Апр 14, 2015 11:25 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_mz41sutDAz1qg48kdo6_250
Да, но така не би ме срещнал.
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Kyle Fletcher. Вто Апр 14, 2015 11:33 pm

Но не си го направила и те срещнах.
"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_nlbfm266lY1sm2ho9o1_r1_250
Kyle Fletcher.
Kyle Fletcher.
followers
followers

Писане by auburn g. maverick Вто Апр 14, 2015 11:38 pm

"I know what kind of crazy I am. But, this isn't that kind of crazy." | auburn & kyle - Page 7 Tumblr_mzeqrgLWx01ri824oo4_250
А къде ще ни отведе тази среща?
auburn g. maverick
auburn g. maverick
normal person
normal person

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 7 от 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Върнете се в началото